A lot of you out there probably think you are a whizz kid with digital marketing. The truth is a clear picture does not mean a clear call to action. Knowing what you are trying to convey when taking a picture is more important than what you are taking a picture of being in the center of the lens. A true digital marketing expert is passionate about the product they produce. Here are five tips to take your digital marketing game to the next level.
- Learn how to set the mood for a good shot with proper lighting.
- Learn how to convey the message you want to the client.
- Pay attention to the length of your messaging. Long winded does not always mean best.
- Remember your message is not for you it is for your potential lead.
- Think about where you are posting your content and make sure it matches your demographic desires.
- Interact with people who respond to your messages. A viral fan is always helpful.
- Double checking your work before you post it, having errors can be embarrassing.
While this blog along will not make you a better digital marketer I am sure it brought up some great things to look into. We all need to be able to digital market in the real estate industry but know when to hire a pro. Not every job should be shot with a phone and some require more professional tools. Working with a great digital marketer will get you notice. I hope you enjoyed the blog and please make sure to check out our website www.realfactsonrealestate.com to subscribe to our blog and newsletter.